- HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Defibrillator (This is a FULLY AUTO AED)
- AED Waterproof tough case
- Wall Mount 3D AED Angle Bracket Sign (Poly)
- Rescue Kit
- 8-year warranty
- World Leading CPR Advisor
- Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Advanced Technology
- Single Battery/Electrode Cartridge
Specially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use.
The SAM 360P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The SAM 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
This sturdy and rugged water and airtight case is ideal for exceptionally humid or rugged conditions. This customisable case is essential for all marine and outdoor applications and is supplied with a rechargable moisture absorbant to remove any moisture that may be present in the atmosphere after opening the case.
Rated to IP67 this case can also be equipped with the Dessicant – reusable Silica Gel.